Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon June 24, 2013
Top Stories: Prayers For Mandela; Waiting For Supreme Court
Our early headlines:
-- "George Zimmerman Trial: Opening Statements Today." (Orlando Sentinel)
-- "Waiting On Proposition 8 And DOMA Decisions: In Plain English." (SCOTUSblog)
-- "States Reined In By 1965 Voting Act Await A Decision." (The New York Times)
-- "Supreme Court Yet To Rule On Major Affirmative Action Challenge." (The Hill)
-- In Italy, "Berlusconi Sex Trial's Verdict Expected." (BBC)
-- Wildfire In Southwest Colorado "Grows Beyond 70,000 Acres; Weather A Problem." (The Denver Post)