Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri March 8, 2013
Top Stories: Jobs Report; Chávez Funeral
Our early headlines:
Other stories making headlines:
-- "Bin Laden's Son-In-Law To Appear In U.S. Court." (Morning Edition)
-- "After Sanctions Vote, 2 Koreas Ratchet Up Attack Threats." (The New York Times)
-- "Crowds Gather For State Funeral Of Hugo Chávez." (BBC News)
-- Conservative Activist James O'Keefe Settles Lawsuit, "Pays $100,000 To Former ACORN Worker." (Los Angeles Times)
-- "Northeast Faces More Snow And Flooding." (CBS News)
-- "Deadly Lion Attack Occurred After Animal Escaped Cage, Coroner Says." (Fox News)