Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu April 4, 2013
Top Stories: Conn. Gun Law; North Korea's Threats; Rutgers Firing
Originally published on Thu April 4, 2013 9:20 am
Our early headlines:
-- "Cancer Clinics Are Turning Away Thousands Of Medicare Patients. Blame The Sequester." (The Washington Post)
-- Two Men Said To Be Connected To White Supremacist Prison Gang Sought In Connection With Murder Of Colorado Prisons Chief. (The Denver Post)
-- Firing Of Rutgers Basketball Coach "Casts Spotlight On Tangled Tale." (The Star-Ledger)
Related: Some Faculty Call On Rutgers President To Resign. (The Associated Press)
-- "Hunt Is On For A New FBI Director." (It's All Politics)
-- Japan Unveils Economic Stimulus Package; Much Larger Than Expected. (BBC News)