Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Tue January 15, 2013
Top Stories: Armstrong's Admission; House Debate On Sandy Aid
Our early headlines:
Other stories in the news:
-- "Wal-Mart Pledges To Hire 100,000-Plus Veterans." (The Associated Press)
-- "House Set To Debate $50 Billion In Sandy Aid." (The Wall Street Journal)
-- New York State Assembly Set To Vote On Broader Assault Weapons Ban. (Albany Times Union)
-- "Vacant Since Mass Shooting, Renewed Aurora [Colo.] Theater To Reopen Thursday." (The Denver Post)
-- "Pakistan Supreme Court Orders Arrest Of Prime Minister." (Los Angeles Times)
-- "France Steps. Up Mali Operation, Africans Try To Catch Up." (Reuters)
-- "How Mali's Conflict Affects Americans." (Morning Edition)