Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon October 1, 2012
Top Stories: Afghan Attack; Campaign's Final Stretch; 'Carma-What?' In L.A.
Our early headlines:
Other stories in the news:
-- "Payroll Tax Cut Is Unlikely To Survive Past Jan. 1 Deadline." (The New York Times)
-- California Bans "Gay-Repair Therapy For Minors." (San Francisco Chronicle)
-- Supreme Court Opens; Justices Prep "For Another Headline-Making Term." (Morning Edition)
-- European Team Makes Dramatic Comeback, Retains Hold On Golf's Ryder Cup. (Morning Edition)
-- "With No Contract, Minnesota Orchestra Locks Out Musicians." (Minnesota Public Radio)
-- "Carma-What?" Los Angeles Gets Through "Carmageddon II" With Few Problems; Interstate Reopens After Bridge Destruction. (Southern California Public Radio)
-- "Spain Expects A Wider Budget Gap." (The Wall Street Journal)
-- "Russian Court Adjourns Punk Band Appeal Hearing." (Reuters)