Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri September 10, 2004
Third District Congressional Candidates Will Debate
By Alabama Public Radio
Anniston, AL – Incumbent Republican Congressman Mike Rogers and his Democratic challenger Bill Fuller have agreed to two debates. They'll meet on October 22nd at the Speculative Industrial Building in Anniston. The second debate is scheduled for October 25th at Central Alabama Community College in Alexander City. Organizers say the debates will last about 45 minutes. Both are campaigning in Alabama's third congressional district.