Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon August 12, 2013
'Suppository' Gaffe Makes Politician The Butt Of Jokes
Originally published on Mon August 12, 2013 4:45 pm
(Click here to avoid sophomoric humor.)
We've posted some
correctums corrections over the years, as Two-Way readers know, so we do have sympathy for Australia's "leader of the opposition" — Tony Abbott, the Liberal Party standard bearer who might be his country's next prime minister. Butt But we can't resist this video of Abbott on Monday (local time) saying that current Prime Minister Kevin Rudd shouldn't be the "suppository of all wisdom." Bummer. Ouch.
It remains to be seen whether he can put this all behind him.