Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Tuscaloosa Boxer Deontay Wilder wins Heavyweight title
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
Wed May 30, 2012
Is Subprime Lending Making A Comeback?
Auto sales are on the rise in Detroit, and not just for people with perfect credit. Chrysler and other companies are targeting customers with subprime credit, and giving them interest rates well above what you might imagine. Host Michel Martin speaks with NPR's Sonari Glinton about who's doing it, and what it might mean for the economic recovery.