Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Fri June 8, 2012
STD doesn't always stand for what you may think. In this case it means "Sovereign Transmitted Debts." And in the video here the cure is "ContagionEx."
It's not often you can laugh about the looming threat of a worldwide banking crisis, but this video will probably cause you to do just that.
So take a few moments during the stress and enjoy a little laughter. Why? Because "Just because you are at fault, doesn't mean others can't suffer for you!"