Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Fri June 8, 2012
STD doesn't always stand for what you may think. In this case it means "Sovereign Transmitted Debts." And in the video here the cure is "ContagionEx."
It's not often you can laugh about the looming threat of a worldwide banking crisis, but this video will probably cause you to do just that.
So take a few moments during the stress and enjoy a little laughter. Why? Because "Just because you are at fault, doesn't mean others can't suffer for you!"