Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Blastoff for NASA's Orion Capsule! Muscle Shoals and the Rolling Stones
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Fri June 8, 2012
STD doesn't always stand for what you may think. In this case it means "Sovereign Transmitted Debts." And in the video here the cure is "ContagionEx."
It's not often you can laugh about the looming threat of a worldwide banking crisis, but this video will probably cause you to do just that.
So take a few moments during the stress and enjoy a little laughter. Why? Because "Just because you are at fault, doesn't mean others can't suffer for you!"