Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon February 21, 2005
State Businessman Helps with Russian Lottery
By Alabama Public Radio
Undated – An effort to begin a national lottery in Russia has a tie to Alabama. Dog track owner Milton McGregor is among several American businessmen who are helping with the venture. McGregor is a board member of Global Trust Partners, the group financing the Russian lottery. McGregor says he's excited about the business project, and he says he's considering some non-gaming opportunities in Russia. McGregor owns the VictoryLand greyhound track in Macon County.