Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Tue October 8, 2013
Sen. Warner On Why A Moderate Coalition Is Tough To Pull Off
Originally published on Tue October 8, 2013 6:24 pm
Robert Siegel interviews Sen. Mark Warner (VA-D), about why it's so hard to pull together moderate Democratic and Republican senators together to try and come up with ideas for ending the government shutdown and to avoid government default.