Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Tue March 4, 2014
Sen. Cornyn Expected To Win Tuesday's GOP Primary In Texas
By Wade Goodwyn
Originally published on Tue March 4, 2014 7:04 am
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn is ahead of his leading challenger Steve Stockman, heading into Tuesday's Republican primary. Stockman was once a Tea Party favorite but he no longer enjoys their support.