Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Blastoff for NASA's Orion Capsule! Muscle Shoals and the Rolling Stones
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Mon September 20, 2004
SBA Available to Assist Hurricane Victims
The US Small Business Administration can be of assistance to those affected by the recent hurricanes.
If you have had damage to your primary residence, personal property, business or non-profit, the SBA may be able to help with low interest loans.
You do not need to be a small business owner to apply.
To begin the application process, 800-621-FEMA.
For more information, visit SBA.gov