Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Mon September 20, 2004
SBA Available to Assist Hurricane Victims
The US Small Business Administration can be of assistance to those affected by the recent hurricanes.
If you have had damage to your primary residence, personal property, business or non-profit, the SBA may be able to help with low interest loans.
You do not need to be a small business owner to apply.
To begin the application process, 800-621-FEMA.
For more information, visit SBA.gov