Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon September 20, 2004
SBA Available to Assist Hurricane Victims
The US Small Business Administration can be of assistance to those affected by the recent hurricanes.
If you have had damage to your primary residence, personal property, business or non-profit, the SBA may be able to help with low interest loans.
You do not need to be a small business owner to apply.
To begin the application process, 800-621-FEMA.
For more information, visit SBA.gov