Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- Tuscaloosa Boxer Deontay Wilder wins Heavyweight title
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
Mon September 20, 2004
SBA Available to Assist Hurricane Victims
The US Small Business Administration can be of assistance to those affected by the recent hurricanes.
If you have had damage to your primary residence, personal property, business or non-profit, the SBA may be able to help with low interest loans.
You do not need to be a small business owner to apply.
To begin the application process, 800-621-FEMA.
For more information, visit SBA.gov