Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Mon September 20, 2004
SBA Available to Assist Hurricane Victims
The US Small Business Administration can be of assistance to those affected by the recent hurricanes.
If you have had damage to your primary residence, personal property, business or non-profit, the SBA may be able to help with low interest loans.
You do not need to be a small business owner to apply.
To begin the application process, 800-621-FEMA.
For more information, visit SBA.gov