Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu August 30, 2012
Samsung Licks Its Wounds After Losing Patent Suit
Originally published on Thu August 30, 2012 7:17 am
David Greene talks to Ina Fried, a senior editor at the website All Things Digital, about the next steps for Samsung after it lost a patent lawsuit to Apple.