Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Wed January 21, 2009
Road to the Inauguration, Part III
By Brandon Hollingsworth, APR News
Tuscaloosa, AL – After eight hours of walking to and from yesterday's inaugural festivities there are plenty of hurting feet and worn backs around the nation's capital this morning. In our third conversation with Tuscaloosa resident Fran Viselli, we get some final impressions of the day now recorded in history.
Brandon also speaks with Louise Crawford, former superintendent of the Tuscaloosa city school system, and a 12-year-old student who says he now believes anyone can be president.