Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Mon March 29, 2004
Riley Names New Cabinet Members
By Associated Press
Montgomery, AL – Kenneth Wallis, an aide to former Governor
George Wallace, has been named legal adviser to Governor Bob Riley.
Riley named Wallis as Troy King's replacement Monday. King stepped down earlier this month as legal adviser after
Riley appointed him attorney general.
The 62-year-old Wallis has been serving in the Riley administration as the director of legislative affairs.
Former Boeing Company executive, 49-year-old Robin Stone, will replace Wallis as legislative affairs director.
Both legal adviser and legislative affairs director are cabinet level positions.