Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Mon December 16, 2013
Retired Butler Doesn't Want To Spend Christmas Alone
A retired butler has been "completely overwhelmed" by the response to a story about him in The Irish Post. James Gray put an ad in the paper, saying he's spent the last 10 Christmases alone, and he wanted this year to be different.