Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Wed August 28, 2013
The Quick Brown Fox Jumped Into London Man's Bed
Originally published on Wed August 28, 2013 11:33 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. A London man got quite the wake up call Tuesday morning. He felt what he thought was a nuzzle from his girlfriend lying next to him in bed, but when he rolled over he found himself face to face with a fox. It seems the girlfriend had gone to work and the animal had come in through the cat door.
Britain's tabloid The Sun pretty much summed up the story in this headline: "I Had a Real Fox in my Bed the Other Day and it Wasn't the Missus." It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.