Most Active Stories
- London Mayor Boris Johnson Settles U.S. Tax Bill Ahead Of Visit
- National School Choice rally, surplus auction and Huntsville desegregation
- Same sex marriage ban still in place, Tuscaloosa celebrates Deontay Wilder
- Girl Scout Cookies, Obamacare, Hospital Shutdown
- Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore Speaks Out on Same Sex Marriage Ruling
Wed August 28, 2013
The Quick Brown Fox Jumped Into London Man's Bed
Originally published on Wed August 28, 2013 11:33 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. A London man got quite the wake up call Tuesday morning. He felt what he thought was a nuzzle from his girlfriend lying next to him in bed, but when he rolled over he found himself face to face with a fox. It seems the girlfriend had gone to work and the animal had come in through the cat door.
Britain's tabloid The Sun pretty much summed up the story in this headline: "I Had a Real Fox in my Bed the Other Day and it Wasn't the Missus." It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.