Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Wed October 11, 2006
Prototype -- October 11, 2006
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – The thirty-fourth installment of our podcasting project - PROTOTYPE - begins with APR's Courtney Bowland reporting on fresh eating at the University of Alabama. Then, reporter Kris Kallies talks to some tourism officials in Tuscaloosa about their radio station. And your host Bobby Puppione will have an events calendar at the end of the podcast.