Most Active Stories
- Selma 1865-- The First "March to Freedom"
- Selma-- "This is something I'll tell my kids..."
- From Bloody Sunday to a White Wedding
- SPLC response to Supreme Court decision, Alabama charter schools and food insecurity fundraiser
- AL Supreme Court halting same-sex marriages, State of the State address and charter schools
Wed March 15, 2006
Prototype -- March 15, 2006
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Our fifth installment of our podcasting project - PROTOTYPE - opens up with the second story of a three part series about one Hurricane Katrina evacuee's move to Northwest Alabama. This installment features her experiences of growing up biracial in New Orleans. Then, we will talk with a puppeteer about how she got involved in this performance art. And your host Bobby Puppione will have an events calendar at the end of the podcast.