Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Wed January 31, 2007
Prototype -- January 31, 2007
By Bobby Puppione, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – In this first podcast of 2007, we will hear an interview news director Butler Cain conducted with a member of the jazz quintet -- Karen Johns and Company. After that, commentator James Hardy gives us a report on the welcoming of new University of Alabama head football coach, Nick Saban. After that, we will have some information on events across Alabama that you will not want to miss.
-- Bobby Puppione