Most Active Stories
- Medicaid Expansion in Alabama: The Battle of the Five Armies
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- Obama visits Birmingham, Medicaid expansion, tuberculosis testing at Homewood High School
- Obama to speak in Birmingham, Medicaid expansion opposition and Alabama bike summit
- Obama to visit Birmingham, Charter Schools bill passed, Aerofest
Wed February 15, 2006
Prototype -- February 15, 2006
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – This is the first edition of Alabama Public Radio's podcasting only show, Prototype. In this feed, APR's Christy Pepper speaks with a National Geographic photographer. And, Jennifer DeFrance talks with a man who is working to raise awareness about Multiple Sclerosis. And your host Bobby Puppione will have an events calendar at the end of the podcast.