Most Active Stories
- Medicaid Expansion in Alabama: The Battle of the Five Armies
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- Obama to speak in Birmingham, Medicaid expansion opposition and Alabama bike summit
- Obama visits Birmingham, Medicaid expansion, tuberculosis testing at Homewood High School
- Obama to visit Birmingham, Charter Schools bill passed, Aerofest
Wed April 19, 2006
Prototype -- April 19, 2006
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – The ninth installment of our podcasting project - PROTOTYPE - begins with the conclusion of a two part series. In the first installment, APR's Jennifer DeFrance spoke with one chocolate lover about her addiction to the sweet stuff. Now, Jennifer talks with a registered dietician to look at the the possible health benefits of consuming chocolate. Then, reporter Courtney Bowland chats with some young ladies about tanning.