Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Arts & Life
Thu November 28, 2013
Premium price for leftover Iron Bowl tickets
Tickets still aren't hard to find for Saturday's matchup of No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn. It'll just cost you a lot of money. As of late Thursday morning, just more than 48 hours before kickoff at Auburn's Jordan-Hare Stadium, the online brokerage firm StubHub still had almost 1,600 tickets available. The lowest price was $295, though fees would push that above $300. The most expensive checked in at $3,000 -- though that's well higher than the average even for prime locations. Predictably, how much you spend depends on where you want to sit. Most seats in the end zones and the higher rows of the upper decks are in the $350-$400 range. But if you want sideline lower level seats, expect to pay anywhere from $400 to $750.