Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Blastoff for NASA's Orion Capsule! Muscle Shoals and the Rolling Stones
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Fri July 1, 2011
Post-Tornado rebuilding, and what makes Alberta..."Alberta"
Tuscaloosa – Close to 300 people crowded a ballroom in Tuscaloosa to offer ideas on how the city should look after the rebuilding process following the April 27th tornado. APR's Pat Duggins reports how residents of the Alberta neighborhood want things like more greenspace, affordable housing, and better shopping--while preserving things that give the community its "flavor"--like the 60 year old neon sign outside the "Moon Winx" Lodge.