Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Fri July 1, 2011
Post-Tornado rebuilding, and what makes Alberta..."Alberta"
Tuscaloosa – Close to 300 people crowded a ballroom in Tuscaloosa to offer ideas on how the city should look after the rebuilding process following the April 27th tornado. APR's Pat Duggins reports how residents of the Alberta neighborhood want things like more greenspace, affordable housing, and better shopping--while preserving things that give the community its "flavor"--like the 60 year old neon sign outside the "Moon Winx" Lodge.