Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon August 19, 2013
Post Hurricane Sandy: Architects Face Increased Legal Risks
Originally published on Mon August 19, 2013 5:52 am
It's been nearly 10 months since Superstorm Sandy hit the Northeast — and coastal communities are still trying to rebuild. Many homeowners are turning to building professionals to reduce the risk of future floods. But in doing so, architects and designers may be exposing themselves to legal risk.