Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Fri October 12, 2012
Philadelphia Has A Brotherly Love Affair With Sweats
Originally published on Fri October 12, 2012 4:59 pm
Data from the consumer research group Experian Marketing Services has determined that Philadelphia leads the country in the per capita consumption of sweatshirts and sweatpants. Robert Siegel and Audie Cornish explore the reasons why — is it the weather, college students, Rocky Balboa?