Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu March 1, 2012
A lawyer, a blonde, a nun and a trombone player walk into a bar......
It could only be a joke-a-thon weekend on A Prairie Home Companion! Not only will you be able to hear the "The Ying Tong Song" from the BBC's "Goon Show," but there will be a tribute to the Marx Brothers and Tom Keith's utterly perfect chicken sounds. And I've heard rumors that about a rather unfortunate school lunch that was served at Lake Wobegon Elementary School.
It sounds like a lot of fun - the kind that can only be had with Garrison Keillor and the gang.