Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Blastoff for NASA's Orion Capsule! Muscle Shoals and the Rolling Stones
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Thu March 1, 2012
A lawyer, a blonde, a nun and a trombone player walk into a bar......
It could only be a joke-a-thon weekend on A Prairie Home Companion! Not only will you be able to hear the "The Ying Tong Song" from the BBC's "Goon Show," but there will be a tribute to the Marx Brothers and Tom Keith's utterly perfect chicken sounds. And I've heard rumors that about a rather unfortunate school lunch that was served at Lake Wobegon Elementary School.
It sounds like a lot of fun - the kind that can only be had with Garrison Keillor and the gang.