Most Active Stories
- Medicaid Expansion in Alabama: The Battle of the Five Armies
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- Jefferson County School Board announces cuts, layoffs
- Obama to speak in Birmingham, Medicaid expansion opposition and Alabama bike summit
- Obama visits Birmingham, Medicaid expansion, tuberculosis testing at Homewood High School
Mon September 22, 2008
The Party Lines on Education
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa AL – We've heard from potential voters about what they want the presidential candidates to talk more about. Today, we'll hear two of the major differences in what John McCain and Barack Obama have planned for education. Alabama Public Radio's Brett Tannehill files this report, which starts with Sarah - one of the people we met in our previous segment (Voters Want More 1) ...