Most Active Stories
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- College board bill stalls, lawmakers' "attack on women" and UA filmmaker headed to Cannes
- Sylacauga Blue Bell plant closes, marijuana bill dead and Battle of Selma
- Dazzling Trumpeter Rolf Smedvig Dies Suddenly
Mon September 22, 2008
The Party Lines on Education
By Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa AL – We've heard from potential voters about what they want the presidential candidates to talk more about. Today, we'll hear two of the major differences in what John McCain and Barack Obama have planned for education. Alabama Public Radio's Brett Tannehill files this report, which starts with Sarah - one of the people we met in our previous segment (Voters Want More 1) ...