Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon September 20, 2004
One Curfew Left in Mobile County
By Alabama Public Radio
Mobile, AL – The dusk-to-dawn curfew has been lifted in Mobile County except for Dauphin Island. Steve Huffman, a spokesperson for the Mobile County Emergency Management Agency, says that area still has a 10 p-m to 5 a-m curfew. Curfews also remain in effect in neighboring Baldwin County. Gulf Shores and Spanish Fort are maintaining a 7 p-m to 7 a-m curfew. And there's a dusk-to-dawn curfew in Bay Minette, Orange Beach, Summerdale and in the unincorporated areas of the county.