Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
APR News Reports
Mon April 12, 2004
Obesity and Diets -- An Interview
By Butler Cain, Alabama Public Radio
Tuscaloosa, AL – Obesity, diet research and America's growing waistlines are among today's hot topics of discussion. Alabama Public Radio's Butler Cain recently spoke with Regan Jones, a registered dietician and nutrition communications director for the Southeast Dairy Association. They began their discussion with Jones' thoughts on why dieting is such a big news story right now.