Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Around the Nation
Wed April 24, 2013
NTSB Hearing Probes Boeing's Battery Failure Incidents
Originally published on Wed April 24, 2013 6:20 am
Boeing and the Federal Aviation Authority may be in for another day of tough questions as the National Transportation Safety Board continues its probe of batteries on the 787 Dreamliner. Two severe battery failures prompted the world-wide grounding of the fleet in January.