Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
Fri November 1, 2013
Not My Job: Poet Billy Collins Takes A Quiz About Phil Collins
Originally published on Sat November 2, 2013 10:13 am
We've invited Billy Collins — who served as U.S. poet laureate from 2001 to 2003 — to play a game called, "I can feel it coming in the air tonight." Three questions about musician Phil Collins.
Copyright 2013 NPR. To see more, visit http://www.npr.org/.