Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Tue October 30, 2012
NOAA Weighs In On The Latest On Superstorm
Originally published on Tue October 30, 2012 8:12 am
The National Weather Service is tracking where the superstorm Sandy goes next. Jennifer McNatt, of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's national operations center, speaks with Steve Inskeep about what people should expect.