Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Tue October 30, 2012
NOAA Weighs In On The Latest On Superstorm
Originally published on Tue October 30, 2012 8:12 am
The National Weather Service is tracking where the superstorm Sandy goes next. Jennifer McNatt, of the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration's national operations center, speaks with Steve Inskeep about what people should expect.