Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
Wed June 27, 2012
A Nation of Meat Eaters
With July 4th just around the corner, you may be getting your grill ready. Morning Edition has declared this week "Meat Week" and has already run stories asking 'how much is too much' and researching the 'making of meat-eating America'.
Today ME examines a nation of meat eaters.
The chart at right shows U.S. Consumption of Meat Per Person in Pounds .