Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Wed June 27, 2012
A Nation of Meat Eaters
With July 4th just around the corner, you may be getting your grill ready. Morning Edition has declared this week "Meat Week" and has already run stories asking 'how much is too much' and researching the 'making of meat-eating America'.
Today ME examines a nation of meat eaters.
The chart at right shows U.S. Consumption of Meat Per Person in Pounds .