Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Tue May 13, 2014
More Parental Attention May Give First-Born Kids Advantages
Originally published on Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 am
Firstborn kids often do better in school and, on average, go on to earn more money than their younger siblings. A new theory tries to explain why.