Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Tue May 13, 2014
More Parental Attention May Give First-Born Kids Advantages
Originally published on Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 am
Firstborn kids often do better in school and, on average, go on to earn more money than their younger siblings. A new theory tries to explain why.