Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Garrard sentencing begins, Affordable Care Act anniversary and colorectal cancer awareness month
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
Tue May 13, 2014
More Parental Attention May Give First-Born Kids Advantages
Originally published on Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 am
Firstborn kids often do better in school and, on average, go on to earn more money than their younger siblings. A new theory tries to explain why.