Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Mon September 6, 2004
More Concerns About Bush's Guard Documents
By Alabama Public Radio
Washington, DC – More questions have surfaced about President Bush's military service. The government reports it's missing documents that would help explain gaps in the president's Texas Air National Guard service between 1972 and 1973. Bush says he was in Alabama working on Winton "Red" Blount's Senate campaign. But retired Air Force general and head of the Air National Guard -- Paul Weaver Junior -- says record-keeping wasn't so good three decades ago. He says the documents the government is searching for may never have existed.