Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Politics & Government
Mon May 13, 2013
More automobile jobs may be coming to Alabama
ENTERPRISE, Ala. (AP) - An automotive supplier is breaking ground on a new plant in southeast Alabama. HS Automotive Alabama Inc. is holding a ceremony Monday morning to mark the start of work on a new, 65,000-square-foot factory in Enterprise. The project is the company's second expansion in Enterprise. The $12 million investment will lead to about 100 new jobs. HS Automotive Alabama makes weather stripping, tubing and hoses for Chrysler, Hyundai and Kia. Gov. Robert Bentley, Lt. Gov. Kay Ivey and others will attend the ground-breaking at Yancey Parker Industrial Park