Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
2010 Election Coverage
Fri October 29, 2010
A Look At Amendment 1 Before Election Day
By Ryan Vasquez
Tuscaloosa, AL – Election day is just around the corner, and Alabama Public Radio will be with you as the returns come in Tuesday night. Between non and then, we'll be looking at some of the items on the ballot. There are four constitutional amendments up for a vote, and today (10-29-10)-we'll look at Amendment One. Alabama Public Radio's Ryan Vasquez sat down Gary Hoover, a professor of economics at the University of Alabama to decipher Amendment One and to talk about what it aims to change.