Most Active Stories
- Siegelman Denied New Trial, Mental Health Budget Concerns
- Layoffs for Alabama Workers, Solar Sail Set to Launch
- Granade Issues Same-Sex Ruling, Busy Travel Weekend Expected
- Biden comments on civil rights and Selma, Bloody Sunday anniversary, Montgomery music premiere
- Historian Says Don't 'Sanitize' How Our Government Created Ghettos
Tue July 8, 2014
London Netflix Office Searches For Qualified Couch Potato
Originally published on Tue July 8, 2014 8:51 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm Renee Montagne. A new study of traffic congestion finds, in the U.S., Honolulu has the worst, followed by Los Angeles. In Europe, Londoners spend more than 83 hours a year in traffic.
But one lucky person could cut that down dramatically. The London Netflix office is hiring a tagger - someone to watch Netflix titles and categorize them as drama or cult sports movies - a job involving a commute to the couch. It's MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.