Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Fri July 4, 2014
It's Going To Cost More To Have A Burger This July 4
Originally published on Fri July 4, 2014 6:52 am
"For most people, this is going to be the most expensive hamburger they've eaten in their life," says economic analyst Joe Deaux of the street.com. Prices are soaring because of the on-going drought.