Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Fri February 28, 2014
App Allows Guys To Automate Texts To Girlfriend
Originally published on Fri February 28, 2014 6:27 am
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
And that brings us to our last word in business today: Really, Bro?
For guys who forget to give enough attention, there's the Broapp. It automates text messages from guys to their girlfriends. Here are some of their sweet nothings.
(SOUNDBITE OF MUSIC)
UNIDENTIFIED MAN: Morning, Sweet Pea, I hope you have a great day. Thinking of you, Fluff Muffin.
GREENE: I'm officially saying here on the program, I will never use this. I promise, my dear wife. That's the business news from MORNING EDITION on NPR News. I'm David Green.
(SOUNDBITE OF SONG, "GIRLS")
THE BEASTIE BOYS: Girls, all I really want is girls. And in the morning, it's girls... Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.