Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Thu September 26, 2013
Kurt Cobain's Mom Selling His Childhood Home
Originally published on Thu September 26, 2013 8:06 am
Fans of the band Nirvana can own a little slice of the band's history. In Aberdeen, Wash., the late singer's mother is selling the bungalow Kurt Cobain grew up in. The property is assessed at $67,000 but listed as $500,000.