Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Fri August 23, 2013
Unemployed Man Holds Sign In Philly: 'I Need A Job'
Originally published on Fri August 23, 2013 9:33 am
Mark Mercer, 54, has been standing in Philadelphia's financial district holding a sign that reads: "I don't want your change. I need a job." Dressed for the office in black shoes and a black suit, Mercer says he's handed out more than 100 resumes.