Most Active Stories
- Auto workers petition to block UAW, 2015 red snapper season and Cycling League state championship
- Restraining order against Lear Corp, First Lady at Tuskegee and Tallapoosa County tax vote
- Gambling bill hearing, potential mental health cuts and Alzheimer's research
- Red Snapper Season, Alabama High School Cycling League
- Where Poor Kids Grow Up Makes A Huge Difference
Tue June 4, 2013
See-Through Problem Corrected, Lululemon Pants Are Back
Originally published on Tue June 4, 2013 7:10 am
RENEE MONTAGNE, HOST:
And today's last word in business is back in black.
The news-making black yoga pants by the label Lululemon are back on store shelves and online. The sportswear company was forced to recall the pants two months ago because they were too sheer.
LINDA WERTHEIMER, HOST:
Lululemon blamed the see-through blunder on a style change and production problems. The retailer hired a new team to make the pants more opaque. The company said the fabric of the new pants has been put through an exhaustive range of tests.
MONTAGNE: Including one the company's CEO says is the most crucial of all, the bend-over test.
And that's the business news for MORNING EDITION from NPR News. I'm Renee Montagne.
WERTHEIMER: And I'm Linda Wertheimer. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.