Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Fri April 5, 2013
Judge Rules Morning-After Pill Should Be Available To All Ages
Originally published on Fri April 5, 2013 5:04 pm
A federal judge in New York has ordered the Food and Drug Administration to lift all age restrictions on the over-the-counter sale of the so-called Morning After Pill. The decision could herald the end of a more than decade-long battle spanning two administrations.