Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
- Tough State Budget Choices, and an Eating detector for the holidays?
Thu August 15, 2013
Jesse Jackson Jr. 'Manned Up' On Misuse Of Campaign Funds
Originally published on Thu August 15, 2013 5:34 am
Jesse Jackson Jr. has been sentenced to 30 months in prison. The former Illinois congressman stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign funds to buy luxury items for himself and his family. His wife Sandra Jackson received a year in prison for filing false tax returns.