Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu August 15, 2013
Jesse Jackson Jr. 'Manned Up' On Misuse Of Campaign Funds
Originally published on Thu August 15, 2013 5:34 am
Jesse Jackson Jr. has been sentenced to 30 months in prison. The former Illinois congressman stole hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign funds to buy luxury items for himself and his family. His wife Sandra Jackson received a year in prison for filing false tax returns.