Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
'It's All Politics': NPR's Weekly News Roundup
Fri February 8, 2013
It's All Politics, Feb. 7, 2013
Republicans are trying to find their way in the wake of their second consecutive presidential defeat and immediately they take advantage of the opportunity: Marco Rubio, chosen to respond to Obama's State of the Union address, decides Tupac is not a political action committee. Plus: Karl Rove's group plays sides in GOP primaries, and we remember Ed Koch.