Most Active Stories
- Saudi Airstrikes Raise Doubts Abroad, Spark Patriotic Fervor At Home
- "Spice" patients increasing, Test confirms marijuana brownies, Battle of Selma re-enactment
- Why Don't Ants Need A Leader?
- Lear denies allegations, The Great Invisible and new Little Lagoon Bridge
- Bentley on state budget, Alabama Nature Conservancy and new round of BP recovery funding
Thu December 11, 2003
Interview with Senator Roger Bedford
By Pat Sanders, Alabama Public Radio
Hamilton, AL – A judge threw out the state's case against Senator Roger Bedford Wednesday. Bedford faced charges of extortion and attempted extortion in a case involving the Marion County Commission. Alabama Public Radio's Pat Sanders spoke with Senator Bedford after the conclusion of the trial.