Most Active Stories
- "More Bridges to Cross..."
- "My favorite story..." by Kathryn Tucker Windham's daughter...
- 'Biblical marriage' rally planned in Dothan
- Charter school bill in House, prison reform bill headed to Senate, and kids "Kick Butts"
- Madison police officer trial moved up, Kick Butts Day, Charter school legislation
Thu December 11, 2003
Interview with Senator Roger Bedford
By Pat Sanders, Alabama Public Radio
Hamilton, AL – A judge threw out the state's case against Senator Roger Bedford Wednesday. Bedford faced charges of extortion and attempted extortion in a case involving the Marion County Commission. Alabama Public Radio's Pat Sanders spoke with Senator Bedford after the conclusion of the trial.