Most Active Stories
- Montgomery may ban smoking, Sirius-XM settlement
- Governor Bentley Challenges Legislators to Lead on Budget Crisis
- Blastoff for NASA's Orion Capsule! Muscle Shoals and the Rolling Stones
- Alabama GOP Chief: "No Third term," Airbus is hiring
- High School Graduation rate improves, Montgomery "no smoking" ban
Mon September 3, 2012
Interstate Bridge Inspections Planned In Irondale
State highway officials say inspections are planned for the interstate bridge on Interstate 20 in Irondale.
The Alabama Department of Transportation reports two bridge inspections are planned on the I-20 flyover ramp bridges to I-459 on Wednesday — weather permitted.
The first inspection will require the right lane of the I-20 eastbound ramp to I459 northbound to be closed in the area of the inspection.
The second inspection will require the right lane of the I-20 westbound ramp to I-459 southbound to be closed in the area of inspection.
All travel lanes are expected to be reopened to traffic no later than 3 p.m.
Copyright 2012 The Associated Press.